ISPD works with the Superintendent and others in the Office of Catholic Schools to create processes and templates for all Catholic schools in the diocese to use in implementing Development/Advancement and Enrollment Management processes.
The processes and templates that are created are for use with all Catholic schools in the diocese. Some are listed here:
- Creating, organizing and implementing the Annual Fund;
- Hosting a successful Open House in your Catholic school;
- Setting up and implementing an engaging alumni process;
- Creating a Strategic Plan for Development/Advancement;
- Establishing a vibrant marketing plan for your Catholic school;
- How to write press releases;
- How to create promotional materials for your Catholic school;
- How to search, hire and train a development director for your Catholic school.